Welcome to the website of Timberline Disposal LLC.
We provide waste hauling and recycling services to commercial, residential, home owners associations, and construction clients in Summit, Clear Creek, and Gilpin counties. Our dedicated owners have over five decades of combined experience and are trained to provide you with the waste disposal solutions you need.
When it comes to waste disposal, we know that our clients have choices in the company they want to deal with. It is this understanding that makes us appreciate our clients’ business more, since we understand that by choosing us, they are putting their trust in our services and abilities. When you choose us, you’re choosing a company that’s primary business is waste hauling and disposal. It’s all that we do, and we are specialists in this line of work. We fulfill the garbage disposal needs of Summit, Clear Creek and Gilpin counties, and many businesses and industries depend on us to provide them with the garbage disposal services they require.
Whether you need garbage disposal, waste hauling, recycling services, bear-proof containers or construction containers, we’re here to help. All you need to do is give us a call and we’ll take care of the rest.
In the meantime, feel free to take a look around our site to learn more about what we can offer you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to
contact us at any time.
Landfill Issues, Timberline’s Perspective
Recent news reports have attempted to describe a complicated situation in which Summit County finds itself in a revenue shortfall, due to decreased amount of trash that it has received at its landfill. We would like to clarify some points here:
· Summit County’s landfill charges among the highest tipping fees in the state – and they are more than three times higher than fees along the Front Range.
· Timberline has historically made every effort to control costs, thus limiting rate increases to its customers; and this landfill issue is another example where Timberline is fighting for its customers.
· In the real world of recycling, current market conditions force recyclers to offset some of the costs. We don’t think anybody should expect one company or even a few private companies to cover the costs via inflated landfill fees.
· We believe competition in a relatively free marketplace helps to contain prices, and that concept applies to the choices you have in your waste-hauling companies and the choices we have in the ways that we manage the waste stream.
· Recycling is NOT going to disappear in Summit County, not while Timberline Disposal is in business with any control over it. Timberline is ready to join the community in making sacrifices to help make recycling as vibrant as possible.
Most of Timberline’s 22 employees live right here alongside you in the Rocky Mountains, and a clean environment is equally important to us. We are eager to answer your questions. Please call us at 800-787-5137.